Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Copyrights, Fair Use, Cyberbullying and Nettiquete.

Copyright rules are made to help secure the writers thoughts and ideas. I believe that it is fair and very beneficial for the writer. But if I could change something I definitely would. I absolutely dislike the way the work cited is created but I understand it is something that has always been here and always will be here. I think that it's good that people can use the author's material as long as they cite and use the material in a proper manner.

Cyberbullying and Nettiquete is something that I believe that people don't really pay that much attention to but I think it is very critical because on the internet it's easy to misinterpret what the other person is saying and that can lead up to a lot things. Cyberbullying is something that is so mean that a lot of people do in the world today, even if it's on accident. Cyberbullying and or any other type of bullying can lead into a long time depression and or something worse. I believe things were stricter when I was younger using AOL so I think accounts as such should have more privacy settings.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Candice.
    I agree with you when you said that copyrighting is beneficial for the writer. It is a good thing that we can use the author's material as long as we cite it. I agree with you on cyberbulling. It can be misleading to the other person receiving the comment. Unless you know how the person really is you can understand the context. I know sometimes when I text it comes aross harsh but it is harmless.

    ReplyDelete